Today, MachNation published the industry’s first State of the IoT Edge Market Report: 2017-2018. MachNation collected and analyzed quantitative data from the vendors that participated in MachNation’s 2018 IoT Edge ScoreCard. Using these data, MachNation published the industry’s only source of IoT edge survey data and quantitative key performance indicators (KPIs).
In this report are the following survey data tables and KPIs
- Edge top business challenges
- Edge top technology challenges
- 2017-2018 anticipated edge vendor revenue growth
- Edge revenues: percentage by geographic region
- Edge revenues: percentage by product category
- Edge revenues: percentage by deployment model
- Edge pricing models offered to customers
- Edge target markets of greatest importance
- Edge sales channels of importance
- Top enterprise IoT security challenges
- Edge SLAs of greatest interest to enterprise customers
MachNation, the leading analyst firm researching IoT platforms and middleware, believes that the IoT edge space is undergoing rapid growth. The average anticipated annual revenue growth for IoT edge vendors is 72% as enterprises recognize the value of edge and hybrid edge/cloud solutions. This State of the Market report presents the most comprehensive, vendor-aggregated, independent survey data about IoT edge platforms.
Full report (Client-only access): State of the IoT Edge Platform Market: 2017-2018
If you would like more information about becoming a MachNation client, contact us.