Current job openings at MachNation
Back-end Node.js Software Engineers (senior and junior roles): help us build our IoT performance testing software
MachNation is seeking talented back-end Node.js Developers with a get-it-done, self-motivated attitude to join our team in full-time roles. The candidates will be working with a small, motivated, independent, fun team of technologists as we bring to market a new, modern solution in a growing industry sector. The candidates will be working directly with the Chief Architect to implement a variety of microservices, middleware, and APIs as well as implementing various customer-interfacing components.
Primary Job Duties:
- Working with a variety of Amazon Web Services technologies to implement middleware components and microservices with Node.js
- Working with existing back-end services and components to extend existing functionality
- Working with containerized back-end Node.js native runtimes
- Implementation and solution design for MachNation customers
About the Candidate:
The candidates must have strong knowledge of AND hands-on experience with the following technologies and toolchains:
- Node.js with ES6 or TypeScript doing back-end development
- Microservice-based, event-driven architectures
- Amazon Web Services, including Cloud Formation, DynamoDB, Lambda, Elastic Container Service, Kinesis, SQS, Cognito, and API Gateway
- SQL and NoSQL Databases (incl. both document stores and key-value stores)
- For Senior Developers, 3-5 years of experience developing in Node.js and a minimum of 2 years of experience with back-end Node.js development
- For Junior Developers, 2-3 years of experience developing in Node.js and a minimum of 18 months of experience with back-end Node.js development
Knowledge of the following technologies and toolchains is desirable, but not required:
- Python 3.8/3.9
- Serverless Framework (serverless.com)
- Cloud-native DevOps
- IoT platforms or devices
- Distributed systems architectures
The candidates must be located in a USA-time zone or USA-compatible time zone (i.e., GMT-5, GMT-6, GMT-7, GMT-8) and available to work during normal USA business hours.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Interested? Email us at email@example.com with your resume and interests!