MIT-E Core is a report and accompanying Excel file to help enterprises compare common IoT platform capabilities and usability.
MIT-E Core includes the following vendors:
- Litmus Automation
- Sierra Wireless
- Software AG
We offer a free sample of the MIT-E Core report covering just one vendor, Amazon (AWS IoT). Enter your email to download the PDF.
Table of Contents of MIT-E Core sample report:
- About MIT-E
- AWS IoT Summary
- Access Control – Test Results
- Architecture – Test Results
- Data Management – Test Results
- Device Management – Test Results
- Event Processing – Test Results
- External Integration – Test Results
- Monitoring – Test Results
- Usability – Test Results
- IoT Functional Architecture
- Terminology and Definitions
What is MIT-E?
MIT-E is an IoT platform test and benchmarking lab run by MachNation, the world’s leading research firm for IoT platforms and middleware. In MIT-E, MachNation:
- performs a set of common hands-on tasks – operator and developer workflows
- scores these tasks based on the time-to-complete each task, ease-of-completion, completeness of task, and sophistication metrics
- compiles task scores in a MIT-E report
The results from MIT-E help enterprises compare IoT platform capabilities and usability. MachNation makes the results from MIT-E available to enterprises to help guide IoT platform purchase decisions. The results provide enterprises an apples-to-apples comparison of IoT platforms across relevant hands-on task metrics.
Using MIT-E, MachNation also provides a set of services to enterprises including:
Please contact MachNation for more information.