IoT Application Enablement
- Top IoT performance tests webinar
This free webinar describes the top 5 IoT performance tests completed by MachNation using MIT-E Pf, our IoT simulation and performance testing software.
- 2021 Application Enablement ScoreCard
MachNation’s 2021 IoT Application Enablement ScoreCard includes the following vendors (listed alphabetically): AllThingsTalk, Amazon, Exosite, Google, Huawei, IBM, Losant, Microsoft, Rightech, Siemens, SpimeSenseLabs, Software AG, Zoho.
- IoT platform functional architecture
MachNation has published a detailed, vendor-agnostic functional architecture for IoT platforms. Comprised of 29 micro-services, this IoT platform architecture serves as a primary definitional tool for enterprises as they evaluate and select IoT platform partners.
- Comparing the efficiency of LwM2M and MQTT: hands-on test results of two technology clients on a typical IoT device
Download a free copy of this first-of-its-kind technical study comparing the efficiency of LwM2M and MQTT on a typical IoT device.
- IoT performance testing infographic
Download this infographic to learn about the uses of IoT performance testing, discover the 5 steps to implement IoT performance testing, and see a little IoT performance testing data.
- 2020 IoT Application Enablement ScoreCard – Executive Summary
This is the Executive Summary to the 2020 IoT Application Enablement (AEP) ScoreCard that rates the following vendors (listed alphabetically): Amazon, Device Insight, Google, Huawei, IBM, Losant, Microsoft, PTC, Siemens, Software AG, and Zoho.
- 2020 IoT Application Enablement ScoreCard
The 2020 IoT Application Enablement (AEP) ScoreCard rates the following vendors (listed alphabetically): Amazon, Device Insight, Google, Huawei, IBM, Losant, Microsoft, PTC, Siemens, Software AG, and Zoho.
- MIT-E Pf Product Overview
Download MachNation’s MIT-E Pf product overview to learn more about performance and scalability testing of IoT platforms and solutions.
- Amazon Web Services IoT Proof-of-Concept Evaluation Document
Amazon Web Services IoT Proof-of-Concept Evaluation Document. Results overview, testing methodology, architecture diagram, and detailed evaluations on the following categories: Access Control Analytics Data Management Device Management Edge Event Processing External Integration Monitoring Usability Productization / Architecture
- Whitepaper: TIoTA Smart Construction Challenge
MachNation and TIoTA Smart Construction Challenge whitepaper round 1. Presentation of winners
- Distributed ledger technology (DLT): 7 benefits for IoT applications
In this article, we discuss the 7 IoT application benefits of distributed ledge technology (DLT), the technology underpinning Blockchain and Bitcoin.
- Designing a best-in-class IoT platform user experience (UX): A look at personas
In this short article, we define the 5 most common enterprise IoT platform personas (user types), describe their typical platform tasks, and identify best-in-class IoT platform UX for each persona. For the convenience of MachNation clients, we also link the UX methodology to workflows in MachNation’s MIT-E Complete.
- Whitepaper: Three ways to evaluate IoT platforms
In this article we define 3 IoT platform evaluation methods, identify when each should be used, outline the evaluation methodology, and provide benefits and drawbacks of each.
- 2019 IoT Application Enablement ScoreCard – Executive Summary
The Executive Summary from MachNation’s 2019 IoT AEP scorecard contains high-level findings from MachNation’s 2019 IoT AEP ScoreCard.
- 2019 IoT Application Enablement ScoreCard
MachNation’s 2019 IoT AEP scorecard contains analysis of the following vendors: Amazon, Arm, Axonize, Ayla Networks, Bosch, ClearBlade, Device Insight, Huawei, IBM, Losant, Microsoft, Orange, PTC, SAP, Siemens, Sierra Wireless, Software AG, Telit, TheThings.iO, and Zoho.
- Could ClearBlade’s Ingram Micro deal bring IoT much closer to the masses?
In this article, we discuss ClearBlade’s recent partnership/sales relationship with Ingram Micro Canada.
- Bosch Software Innovations partners with Huawei to support Chinese markets
In this short article, we describe a recent partnership between Bosch SI and Huawei to support the Chinese market.
- Whitepaper: How to profit from untapped IoT data with automation, orchestration, and intelligent APIs
In this whitepaper, MachNation discusses the technology of IoT data automation, orchestration, and intelligent APIs. We then provide 2 use cases describing deployments of the technology and its benefits.
- The Colliding Worlds of Enterprise and Consumer IoT
In this article, MachNation discusses the significant hardware and IoT platform similarities for enterprise and consumer IoT deployments. We then provide some examples of enterprise and consumer IoT solutions that are being integrated.
- IoT in the Air Part One: Enterprise Use Cases for Drones
In this short series of articles, MachNation focuses on enterprise-grade drones and drone applications, where aerial systems cost approximately USD5,000 to USD50,000. In part 1 of this series, we discuss how these types of drones are being leveraged in novel ways.