- Empowering partners with an integrated IoT application, network and device management platform
MachNation discusses key characteristics’ of Davra Networks’ RuBAN Application Enablement Platform (AEP).
- Unpacking the Amazon Acquisition of 2lemetry
In this PowerPoint deck, MachNation reviews the transaction, estimates the purchase price and provides some thoughts about Amazon’s intentions with this acquisition.
- IoT Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard 2014: ILS Technology Amendment
This document is an amendment to our IoT AEP ScoreCard 2014 on ILS Technology deviceWise AEP.
- Picking the Best IoT AEP Webinar Question-and-Answer Session Feb 25
During MachNation’s IoT AEP webinar, we received a set of great questions on the criteria for a top application enablement platform.
- IoT Standards: Three Approaches for Application Enablement Platforms
MachNation covers approaches to standards for Application Enablement Platforms.
- IoT Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard 2014 Executive Summary
Executive Summary for MachNation’s IoT Application Platform (AEP) ScoreCard 2014.
- IoT Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard 2014
MachNation ranks 13 IoT application enablement platform (AEP) vendors’ solutions, partnership approaches and potential for success in this ScoreCard.
- Security and Privacy in an IoT World
In an IoT world, we must balance the risks of security and privacy against the value that is possible with IoT and IoE solutions.
- Making the right IoT application enablement platform (AEP) decision
Learn why CSPs and SIs should find an IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) partner with the proper technology, business model and strategic approach to meet end-user IoT needs.
- Bosch discusses enterprise-grade Android-connected glasses
While at SAP SAPPHIRE 2014, SAP’s customer and partner event in Orlando, Florida, MachNation was delighted to hear about Bosch’s enterprise connected glasses solution.
- Analytics in IoT
Analytics is a critical enabler of IoT solutions. Being able to aggregate, store, manipulate and analyze data from connected devices yields value to the public and private sector organizations adopting these types of solutions.
- Insights from Axeda Connexion 2014
At the end of an industry event, we at MachNation like to reflect on some of the insights generated by event participants. In this environment of weekly IoT/M2M events it is not easy finding unique nuggets of wisdom, but occasionally we do. Let’s discuss a few insights from discussions and presentations on 6 May at Axeda Connexion 2014.
- Orange provides high-value IoT solutions to new enterprise clients
With two new enterprise clients – PSA Peugeot Citroen and SIA – Orange continues to show flexibility in bringing IoT solutions to market with strong reference accounts in the automotive and retail/finance sectors. This article describes Orange’s solution for these two enterprise clients.