- Communication service providers can triple their IoT/M2M revenues with an IoT application enablement platform
This Analyst Insight Article offers 5 best practices describing how carriers can most effectively leverage their relationships with IoT AEP vendors.
- IoT Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard 2015
In this ScoreCard, MachNation ranks 23 IoT application enablement vendors’ solutions (AEPs), partnership approaches and potential for success. Vendors in this ScoreCard include: Aeris, Amazon, ARM, Autodesk, Ayla Networks, Bug Labs, Carriots, Cumulocity, Davra Networks, Electric Imp, EVRYTHNG, Exosite, IBM, MachineShop, PLAT.ONE, PTC, SAP, Sierra Wireless, Telit, Waylay, Xively, Waylay, Yaler and Zebra Technologies.
- Wipro and Cumulocity partnership: enterprises deploying IoT benefit from combined IT services and platform technologies
Wipro and Cumulocity form a partnership to deliver system integrator (SI) services, applications and technology platforms to enterprises and service providers (carriers, telecom operators). In this short research article, we discuss how the partnership addresses one of the five best practices when engaging an application enablement platform (AEP).
- AT&T M2X for IoT
AT&T has launched a set of platform-based tools to help developers and businesses more quickly and easily launch IoT and M2M solutions.
- The Best of Apple and Google Meet in IoT Plug-and-play Solutions
In this piece of research we discuss Proteus’ EcoCloud solution – a good example of a plug-and-play IoT solution that uses unique hardware, applications and communications services, plus an integration with the Cumulocity platform.
- Davra Networks scores big client win with Metropolitan Transit System in San Diego
Davra Networks, an IoT application enablement platform provider, wins a new IoT customer. Davra’s platform RuBAN is providing the application and analytics for a smart city light rail solution to MTS in San Diego, California, a community of 3 million people.
- PTC opens the wallet again, purchases ColdLight
In this PowerPoint deck, MachNation reviews the transaction, financially compares the ColdLight purchase to other IoT acquisitions and provides some thoughts about PTC’s intentions with this acquisition.
- Making the right IoT application enablement platform (AEP) decision
Learn why CSPs and SIs should find an IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) partner with the proper technology, business model and strategic approach to meet end-user IoT needs.
- Bosch discusses enterprise-grade Android-connected glasses
While at SAP SAPPHIRE 2014, SAP’s customer and partner event in Orlando, Florida, MachNation was delighted to hear about Bosch’s enterprise connected glasses solution.
- Analytics in IoT
Analytics is a critical enabler of IoT solutions. Being able to aggregate, store, manipulate and analyze data from connected devices yields value to the public and private sector organizations adopting these types of solutions.