- Cumulocity momentum builds with NTT Communications deal
Cumulocity announced a new partnership with NTT Communications in Japan. Cumulocity’s technology will allow NTT to offer customers a range of new services, such as rapid machine, sensor and device integration and data collection and real-time analytics for condition monitoring, predictive maintenance and supply chain automation.
- State of the IoT application enablement platform (AEP) market: 2016-2017
Using market survey data collected from MachNation’s recently published 2016 IoT AEP ScoreCard, MachNation published this ‘State of the IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) Market: 2016-2017’. Using survey data collected from participating ScoreCard vendors, MachNation is publishing the industry’s only source of IoT AEP survey data and quantitative KPIs.
- IoT Academy and innovation initiated by KPN and RDM Makerspace
Locally-sourced innovation is critical for IoT success. Learn what KPN and RDM Makerspace are doing with independent foundation IoT Academy to bring together buyers and sellers of IoT solutions in The Netherlands.
- IoT applications, platforms and services forecast: 2015-2025
MachNation has created an IoT platform, application and services forecast to present insights into the state and development of the IoT market. This report provides a forecast for the technology components and sub-components making up an IoT solution. The forecast covers the period 2015-2025.
- Communication service providers can triple their IoT/M2M revenues with an IoT application enablement platform
This Analyst Insight Article offers 5 best practices describing how carriers can most effectively leverage their relationships with IoT AEP vendors.
- Operator alliances: the Global M2M Association (GMA)
The Global M2M Association (GMA) — Bell Mobility, Deutsche Telekom, Orange, Softbank Mobile, Telecom Italia and TeliaSonera — is one of the many carrier alliances in the M2M ecosystem.
- AT&T M2X for IoT
AT&T has launched a set of platform-based tools to help developers and businesses more quickly and easily launch IoT and M2M solutions.
- Cumulocity wins tier-one carrier customer in Deutsche Telekom
The Cumulocity IoT platform will power DT’s Cloud of Things solution, a platform to help businesses connect devices to applications.
- Business customers and their future digital technology needs – survey findings
In this article, we discuss the top technologies in demand in the digital business future. We include survey data for large enterprise and small business IoT demand.
- MachNation 2014 IoT Carrier ScoreCard Executive Summary
In an IoT world, we must balance the risks of security and privacy against the value that is possible with IoT and IoE solutions
- Next Generation IoT Carrier ScoreCard 2014
MachNation ranks IoT carriers and service providers (SP) in this 2014 ScoreCard.
- IoT challengers: new operators enter the market
Over the last 4-5 years operators have hired high-quality dedicated M2M teams, stood-up platforms, built critical partnerships, segmented the market for opportunities and refined their branding and advertising to incorporate their new digital services offerings. And now we are seeing a new group of operator entrants launching in these market. In this article we take a look at these challenger operators, and we profile one of these recent entrants into the IoT/M2M ecosystem, Tele2 M2M […]
- Orange provides high-value IoT solutions to new enterprise clients
With two new enterprise clients – PSA Peugeot Citroen and SIA – Orange continues to show flexibility in bringing IoT solutions to market with strong reference accounts in the automotive and retail/finance sectors. This article describes Orange’s solution for these two enterprise clients.
- KPN launches personal emergency management.
KPN has launched MySafeGuard, one of the first IoT healthcare solutions for KPN. For us this is an indication of a refined segmentation and solution strategy being executed by the Netherlands-based operator. KPN has had an ongoing, strong effort to bring IoT/M2M solutions to the market to fill unmet customer demand.