- 4 partners at Bosch ConnectedWorld 2017
MachNation discussed 4 partners — Splunk, FogHorn, Axway and Solace — exhibiting at Bosch ConnectedWorld 2017.
- State of the IoT application enablement platform (AEP) market: 2016-2017
Using market survey data collected from MachNation’s recently published 2016 IoT AEP ScoreCard, MachNation published this ‘State of the IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) Market: 2016-2017’. Using survey data collected from participating ScoreCard vendors, MachNation is publishing the industry’s only source of IoT AEP survey data and quantitative KPIs.
- M&A insights: SAP acquires PLAT.ONE
In this brief article, MachNation provides rationale for the acquisition and a high-level analysis of a likely purchase price and revenue multiple.
- IoT Academy and innovation initiated by KPN and RDM Makerspace
Locally-sourced innovation is critical for IoT success. Learn what KPN and RDM Makerspace are doing with independent foundation IoT Academy to bring together buyers and sellers of IoT solutions in The Netherlands.
- IoT orchestration case study: Cumulocity and Zapier integration
Cumulocity’s recently announced strategic partnership with Zapier is an excellent example of an AEP furthering the ability of its enterprise customers to take advantage of leading IoT orchestration capabilities on its platform.
- Davra Networks uses IT best-practices to support mass adoption of IoT with channel certifications
On 26 April 2016, Davra Networks – an IoT PES – announced a partnership with Fast Lane to offer a four new Davra certification courses on designing and developing solutions using Davra Networks’ RuBAN. This blog discusses the implications.
- Communication service providers can triple their IoT/M2M revenues with an IoT application enablement platform
This Analyst Insight Article offers 5 best practices describing how carriers can most effectively leverage their relationships with IoT AEP vendors.
- Bosch launches IoT Cloud at Bosch ConnectedWorld 2016
On 9 March 2016, Bosch launched its Bosch IoT Cloud — and IoT PES — providing enterprises with a platform to offer IoT solutions for the mobility/automotive, industrial, energy/building technology and consumer goods sectors. This piece of research discusses the Bosch IoT Cloud and Bosch ConnectedWorld event.
- Sales channel KPIs for IoT application enablement vendors 2015
In this article, we analyze the sales channel preferences of IoT application enablement vendors based on survey data from MachNation’s 2015 IoT Application Enablement ScoreCard.
- What’s hot, what’s not: Internet of Things in the year 2014
In this brief article, we review the hot topics for the Internet of Things for 2014. We also look at the topics that will fall out of favor in 2014.
- AT&T M2X for IoT
AT&T has launched a set of platform-based tools to help developers and businesses more quickly and easily launch IoT and M2M solutions.
- Connected lighting brief research insights
In this short PowerPoint presentation, we discuss the size of the worldwide lighting industry, the enterprise decision-making process for commercial lighting and marketing outreach to the sector.
- Empowering partners with an integrated IoT application, network and device management platform
MachNation discusses key characteristics’ of Davra Networks’ RuBAN Application Enablement Platform (AEP).
- Automation in the industrial internet: giving up control
Are we as an industry comfortable excluding all human intervention from IoT-enhanced business processes and allowing machines to control end-point devices? Or are we incapable of giving up this control?
- Bosch discusses enterprise-grade Android-connected glasses
While at SAP SAPPHIRE 2014, SAP’s customer and partner event in Orlando, Florida, MachNation was delighted to hear about Bosch’s enterprise connected glasses solution.
- Analytics in IoT
Analytics is a critical enabler of IoT solutions. Being able to aggregate, store, manipulate and analyze data from connected devices yields value to the public and private sector organizations adopting these types of solutions.
- IoT challengers: new operators enter the market
Over the last 4-5 years operators have hired high-quality dedicated M2M teams, stood-up platforms, built critical partnerships, segmented the market for opportunities and refined their branding and advertising to incorporate their new digital services offerings. And now we are seeing a new group of operator entrants launching in these market. In this article we take a look at these challenger operators, and we profile one of these recent entrants into the IoT/M2M ecosystem, Tele2 M2M […]
- Orange provides high-value IoT solutions to new enterprise clients
With two new enterprise clients – PSA Peugeot Citroen and SIA – Orange continues to show flexibility in bringing IoT solutions to market with strong reference accounts in the automotive and retail/finance sectors. This article describes Orange’s solution for these two enterprise clients.