- Unpacking the Amazon Acquisition of 2lemetry
In this PowerPoint deck, MachNation reviews the transaction, estimates the purchase price and provides some thoughts about Amazon’s intentions with this acquisition.
- IoT Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard 2014: ILS Technology Amendment
This document is an amendment to our IoT AEP ScoreCard 2014 on ILS Technology deviceWise AEP.
- IoT and the future of Asset Management
MachNation presents at the SAP-Centric EAM conference on March 9, 2015.
- Picking the Best IoT AEP Webinar Question-and-Answer Session Feb 25
During MachNation’s IoT AEP webinar, we received a set of great questions on the criteria for a top application enablement platform.
- Cumulocity and PayPal Bring Vending Machines into the 21st Century
MachNation looks at VendMe, a telemetry and cashless payment solution that makes vending machines smarter.
- IoT Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard 2014 Executive Summary
Executive Summary for MachNation’s IoT Application Platform (AEP) ScoreCard 2014.
- IoT Application Enablement Platform ScoreCard 2014
MachNation ranks 13 IoT application enablement platform (AEP) vendors’ solutions, partnership approaches and potential for success in this ScoreCard.
- Security and Privacy in an IoT World
In an IoT world, we must balance the risks of security and privacy against the value that is possible with IoT and IoE solutions.
- Making the right IoT application enablement platform (AEP) decision
Learn why CSPs and SIs should find an IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) partner with the proper technology, business model and strategic approach to meet end-user IoT needs.
- Automation in the industrial internet: giving up control
Are we as an industry comfortable excluding all human intervention from IoT-enhanced business processes and allowing machines to control end-point devices? Or are we incapable of giving up this control?
- Bosch discusses enterprise-grade Android-connected glasses
While at SAP SAPPHIRE 2014, SAP’s customer and partner event in Orlando, Florida, MachNation was delighted to hear about Bosch’s enterprise connected glasses solution.
- Development of the Internet of Everything
The Internet of Everything (IoE) is the evolution of technology, business strategies and human-to-technology engagement in ways that re-invent how organizations deliver value.
- Analytics in IoT
Analytics is a critical enabler of IoT solutions. Being able to aggregate, store, manipulate and analyze data from connected devices yields value to the public and private sector organizations adopting these types of solutions.
- Insights from Axeda Connexion 2014
At the end of an industry event, we at MachNation like to reflect on some of the insights generated by event participants. In this environment of weekly IoT/M2M events it is not easy finding unique nuggets of wisdom, but occasionally we do. Let’s discuss a few insights from discussions and presentations on 6 May at Axeda Connexion 2014.